Air Filtration & Purification Services in San Antonio, TX
Homeowners tend to take clean, safe breathing air for granted. But the reality is that the air inside your home can be up to 5 times more polluted than the air outside. That’s why investing in indoor air quality with a top-notch air purification system is crucial to your home’s health.
Amazing Air Solutions is proud to offer various high-quality air purification systems to San Antonio families. From UV and HEPA filtration to carbon and ionic filtration, our air purifiers can help eliminate unwanted contaminants from your air supply through several different methods.
What Are Air Purifiers?
Air purifiers are air filtration systems that rely on electrostatic processes rather than a filtration mechanism. These devices help eliminate harmful contaminants from your home air supply to improve indoor air quality, including:
- Mold spores
- Pet dander
- Chemical vapors
- Volatile organic compounds
Air purification systems can operate as stand-alone units or may be installed directly to an air handler unit or HVAC system. When affixed to an air handler or HVAC unit, air purifiers can provide whole-home protection against pollutants.
Benefits of Air Purification
In addition to removing harmful airborne contaminants from your home, installing an air purification system can provide many benefits, including:
- Improved health: Without the added pollutants, you’ll breathe cleaner, safer air, helping you and your family avoid serious illness.
- Energy efficiency: Fewer airborne contaminants clogging up your air filters means your HVAC equipment will operate more efficiently.
- Decreased bills: Since your HVAC systems will enjoy enhanced energy efficiency, you’ll enjoy reduced utility bills.
- System life span: Cleaner air filtering through your HVAC equipment will help your systems last longer than those constantly struggling against clogged filters.
Types of Air Purifier Filters We Offer
We offer many different air purifier solutions ideal for virtually any indoor environment. Our air purification filters include the following:
- UV Filtration: These filters rely on short-wave ultraviolet light to eliminate harmful bacteria and viruses from your indoor air supply.
- HEPA Filtration: Capable of removing at least 99.97% of airborne allergens and pollutants, HEPA filters come highly recommended by the U.S. Department of Health.
- Carbon Filtration: Our air purifiers with carbon filtration are ideal for trapping powerful odors and eliminating them.
- Ionic Filtration: Ionic air purifiers release negative ions into the air, which attach to airborne particles, charging them and removing them from your air supply.
Wondering which air purification solution is best for your home? Our team can help you find the ideal solution for your unique needs.
Why Choose Amazing Air Solutions?
When you need top-quality solutions from a team of licensed, insured HVAC technicians, Amazing Air Solutions is here to help. Our family-owned and -operated HVAC company is proud to offer unparalleled dedication and exceptional service to all San Antonio families.
Offering upfront pricing, free replacement estimates, and flexible financing solutions, we make strengthening indoor air quality as stress-free and affordable as possible.